Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This Just In: Christian Bale Reminds My Kids of Me When Driving

"Batman" and "American Psycho" (although he's actually Welsh) star Christian Bale threw a world class hissy fit and nearly pooped himself last July on the set of "Terminator: Salvation".

Audio of the incident, when cinematographer Shane Hurlbut accidentally walked into the background of a shot, prompted this lovely tirade:



Coincidently, over-paid, whiny Bale reminds me of every over-paid, whiny retail manager I've ever had the displeasure of working for.

(My kids just think Batman reminds them of me trying to manuever around all the old farts who shouldn't be driving anymore and all the traffic-impeding trains that go through town.)













"Some days you just can not get a f*cking break."

No comments: